The SealStar HMK product range shows all of its strengths when everything is vibrating in the engine compartment.
In addition to SealStar requirements, our impressive range of patented high-performance engine contact systems offer maximum vibration resistance, tightness, operation in the most extreme temperatures, an AK receptacle, a high level of contact normal force, automated customization, and much more.
In addition to being able to withstand high thermal and dynamic loads, the variable housings boast a number of other positive features:
- patented Hirschmann solution (two-step plug-in process)
- maximum vibration resistance thanks to a high level of contact normal force
- compatible with existing AK 1.2 and 2.8 interface
- Temperature range: –40°C to 130°C (up to 150°C for short periods)
- compliant with test specification LV 214
- Sealing class: IPX9K + IPX7