HIRSCHMANN AUTOMOTIVE e-Throttle
Our electronic throttle for ride by wire is based on the Hall Effect. The other features are also convincing.
This e-Throttle is an in-house development of Hirschmann Automotive. The system recognizes the driver’s desired pace and converts it into a signal to control the speed of motorcycles, motor scooters or all-terrain vehicles.
At first, the contactless Hall Effect rotary system registers the operating angle of the throttle. This information is then converted into an electrical signal that is subsequently processed by the control unit. The linear mapping of the rotation angle enables the customer to analyze different evaluations regarding driving dynamics and performance.
The HIRSCHMANN AUTOMOTIVE e-Throttle is offered as a complete system. It includes cables, connectors and a clamping profile for mounting on the handlebars. On top of that, the e-Throttle is optionally available as a variant with integrated heating.
Particularly noteworthy is that the e-Throttle grip is effectively shielded against electromagnetic fields, which for example can be caused by magnets for tank bags. In addition, it meets all safety requirements for electronic gas systems. Therefore, the sensor system makes a decisive contribution to meeting the Euro 4 and Euro 5 standards.
- contactless redundant sensor based on the hall effect
- immune to magnetic and electromagnetic interference thanks to integrated shielding function
- robust, even under challenging environmental conditions
- compliant with automotive standards
- application-specific rotation possible
- optional customized signal settings
- integrated switch positioned at a turning angle between 0° and –10°
- optional left rubber grip
- suitable for Euro 4 and 5 vehicles
|PARAMETERS||DESIGNATION||MIN. VALUE||TYPE VALUE||MAX. VALUE||UNIT|
|OPERATING VOLTAGE||12 V|