This e-throttle grip – developed by Hirschmann Automotive – is a system that recognizes the driver’s desired speed and converts this into a signal to control the speed of motorcycles, motor scooters, or all-terrain vehicles. The contactless Hall effect rotary system registers the operating angle of the throttle grip and converts this information into an electrical signal that is subsequently processed by the control unit. Linear mapping of the angle of rotation lets customers analyze different evaluations regarding driving dynamics and performance. The particularly exceptional features of the HIRSCHMANN Automotive e-throttle grip are its effective shielding against electromagnetic fields, for example caused by magnets for tank bags. In addition, it uses completely redundant technology and meets all the safety requirements of electronic gas systems. This sensor system therefore makes a substantial contribution to meeting the Euro 4 and Euro 5 standards.
The HIRSCHMANN Automotive e-throttle grip is on offer as a complete system including cables, connectors, and a clamping profile for mounting on the handlebars. We will be happy to meet your individual requirements.
- contactless redundant sensor based on the Hall effect
- immune to magnetic and electromagnetic interference thanks to integrated shielding function
- robust, even under challenging environmental conditions
- compliant with automotive standards
- application-specific rotation possible
- optional customized signal settings
- integrated switch positioned at a turning angle between 0° and –10°
- optional left rubber grip
- suitable for Euro 4 and 5 vehicles