HISD - Rotation Direction Sensors
The wear-free, magnetic Hall sensors are used for rotation direction detection. The magnetic field which is produced by a permanent magnet is output as a signal according to the direction of rotation.
The sensor is available with a connection cable (200 or 1.000 mm), with or without the M8 connector and as 5 V or 36 V variant.
- High tolerance for misalignment
- Max. air gap of 5.2 mm
- Detection possible on front and longitudinal side
- Sensor can be mounted in normal and supine position
- Direction of rotation detection in gearboxes
- Direction of rotation detection in pole wheels
- Gear sensor