METAL AND ELECTRICAL DEPARTMENT
Mechatronic technicians design mechatronic components and devices. They install and configure mechatronic systems, take them into operation and show the operators how to use them. In addition, they are responsible for the maintenance and examination of our mechatronic systems as well as for the preparation of technical documents. The apprenticeship is assigned to the metal and electronics sector. After finishing their training, mechatronic technicians are qualified electricians (according to DIN VDE 0105-100) and are allowed to accomplish electrotechnical works.
What We Expect
- At least an intermediate school-leaving certificate'
- Good basic knowledge of mathematics and physics
- Interest in new technologies
- Quick learner
- Communication skills
- Independent working
- Good manners
- Enjoy teamwork and interested in further education
Your Career Opportunities
- Foreman (metal and electronics)
- Technician (metal and electronics)
Apprentices at Hirschmann Automotive Enjoy Many Benefits
Head of Apprenticeships Freyung