Ihre Karriere bei Hirschmann Automotive
Jetzt bewerben und unser Team bereichern
- Master’s degree/ Or equivalent.
- Experience in the automotive industry is an advantage.
- Quality Management skills.
- Analytical & customer focus skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of core tools, Problem solving, 8D.
- Knowledge of quality norms and standards.
- Communication & negotiation skills.
- Perfect command of spoken and written English.
- Responsible for the complaints handling process.
- Coordinate the analysis of complaints with the different departments to process and resolve them in an efficient way.
- Constantly inform members of the administration and production teams of complaints received.
- Gather all relevant information to resolve and settle customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Monitoring the implementation and effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions related to customer complaints.